Omega Marine Group has a wide experience in setting up Management Systems for ship management companies. Our track record goes back to 1994 when the first world wide integrated ISM & ISO 9002 ship management system was set up for Stelmar Tankers and certified by ABS at that time. Since then the company has become the premier provider of such services.
Our main philosophy is to develop and establish management systems that are based on the following principles:
- Focused on the end user on board
- Be as simple as possible
- Clearly structured documentation
- Integrated documentation covering as many requirements as possible
- Clear and concise reporting requirement
- Standardization of forms and checklists
- Tailor made systems- developed to meet the individual needs of your company and incorporate the operating systems agreed
Modern ship management systems should integrate the elements of:
- Safety and Health
- Risk assessment and Decision Making models based on Risk
- Management of change
- Environmental Protection
- Quality of services
Our experience, being one of the leading providers of Ship Management Systems worldwide, can assure you that the management system developed for your company shall meet your company’s needs, the highest industry standards whistle being a user friendly operating system both on board and the office.